Our 15 month program
Enrollment is currently closed
A completed application includes
- Application Form ($50.00 non-refundable fee)
- Official High School or Official GED transcripts – due before complete admittance into the program
- Income Verification form –
- 2 of your most recent check stubs
- Scheduled HESI appointment ($50.00 non-refundable fee)
** You must pay the $100.00 combined registration and testing fee before taking the exam on the day of your exam. Individuals that pay at least one day in advance will be guaranteed the opportunity to test on those days. (We will test no more than 4 people on each day.)
- Submission of all application materials
- Passing HESI score of 78% or higher – scores below will be put on a waiting list
- Financial Approval
- $1000.00 down payment
- Pin light
- Medical Scissors
The prerequisites are included: Intro to Health Sciences, Medical Terminology, Math, Psychology and Intro to Computers.
The Core Nursing Courses are: Structure and Body Functions, Nursing Fundamentals, Pharmacology, Nutrition and Diet Therapy, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Mental Health, Maternal-Newborn Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Professional Concepts.
You can prepare for this class by studying. The information for the study guide is as follows:
Review book for HESI exam is available to purchase; To purchase: go to Amazon.com the book is titled HESI Assessment Exam Review- ISBN 978-1-4557-0333-3.
We offer financing for students who need assistance. (NO credit check required)
- $1000.00 down payment
- $300.00 monthly payments for 15 months
- Immediately after program completion, payments will continue at a 6% interest until the total amount financed is paid in full.
Class Time: 8:30 -5:00 (times may vary)
Class Days: Monday – Friday
Background checks will be given after 8 weeks, if there are any findings on your results you will be unable to complete the program.
Licensed practical nurses (referred to as LPNs) provide standard healthcare. They work under the direction of signed up nurses and doctors.
Licensed practical nurses normally do the following:
- Screen patients’ health– for example, by inspecting their blood pressure.
- Carry out basic nursing care, including changing plasters and inserting catheters.
- Provide for the basic comfort of patients, such as helping them bathe or gown.
- Discuss wellness care with patients and listen to their concerns.
- Report patients’ status to signed up doctors and nurses.
- Keep records on patients’ wellness.
Download Our LPN Course Catalog Here
To Request more information on our program click here, then complete the presented form.